Catégorie de l'emploi:
Type de l'emploi:
Lieu de travail:
Description de l'offre
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Personal Assistant to ME Billing and IT. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious
En- sure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems;
· - Conduct weekly diary meetings with the ME Billing and IT to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
· - Schedule on behalf of the ME Sales & Distribution meeting between him and his direct reports and the committees to which he is a member;
· - Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the ME Billing and IT match his requirements;
· -Manage and maintain the ME Sales & Distribution's diary and email account;
· -Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
· -Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the ME Billing and IT by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate;
· -Manage the process of calling for briefing on behalf of the ME Billing and IT from start to finish to ensure that he is fully prepared for all engagements;
· -Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the ME Billing and IT;
· -Gather and prepare data for presentation to the ME Sales & Distribution or to others as directed by ME Billing and IT;
· -Prepare correspondence on behalf of the ME Sales & Distribution, including the drafting of general replies;
· -Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the ME Billing and IT;
· -Maintain a comprehensive filing system;
· -Tabulate, process and retrieve ME Billing and IT's official expenditures and expense claims;
· -Ensure guests meeting with the ME Billing and IT are well taken care of;
· -Provide a service that is in line with the ME Billing and IT work habits and preferences.
· -Ensure the working environment, ME Billing and IT office, meeting room, PA work area, common areas of Sales & Distribution Department are maintained in a clean, tidy & safe manner
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal & documented information
Qualifications pour l'emploi
Profil et compétences requises
Expert level in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, internet;
· -Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others;
· -Project Management Skills;
· -Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the ME Sales & Distribution's office;
· -Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team;
· -Attention to details and deadlines;
· -Ability to filter information and assess priorities;
· -Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
· -Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult and challenging circumstances;
· -Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
· -Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise;
· -Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters;
????-Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
D- - Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role in a pressuring environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
· -Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation.
· -Experience of successfully working with Senior Management.
· -Secretarial Diploma would be an advantage.
· -Computer skills: must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications;
-Speak and write fluently French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
Le nom de l'entreprise est secret