Catégorie de l'emploi:
Type de l'emploi:
Lieu de travail:
Description de l'offre
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified IT System Administrator. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious.
The IT Systems Administrator will be reporting to the IT Systems Support Manager
He/She will be in charge of :
- Support and maintain Business Support IT systems
- Perform Operating Systems (MS Windows, various Linux Distributions, VMware hypervisor, ) and application installations
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Implement Information security controls for managed systems
- Install and design new systems deployments
- Interact with Service Desk to assist end users
- Design and maintain Business continuity plans for managed systems
- Capacity and availability management
- Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and upgrade Operating Systems and applications.
- Provide assistance to applications users
- Participate in developing and maintaining backup and recovery procedures and processes.
- Maintain a Change Management log for changes made in the production environment.
- Assist other Systems Administrators as needed.
- Resolve Help Desk tickets as assigned.
- The Systems Administrator employee will also complete other similar duties as required by the business
Qualifications pour l'emploi
Able to do Power dimensioning.
Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking
Planning, organising & co-ordinating.
Report writing and meeting skills
Good communication & decision making skills.
Confident and self motivated.
Work without supervision.
People and customer focused
Flexibility, work long hours.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Graduate in Computing/ Engineering.
Minimum telecommunications knowledge would be an advantage
3 years of Information systems administration experience.
-Speak and write fluently French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
Le nom de l'entreprise est secret